Manager - Customer Service
This was removed by the employer on 10/20/2023 7:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Manager - Customer Service jobs in Pharr-TX
Search all Manager - Customer Service postings
Full Time Job
Manager - Customer Service
JOB DESCRIPTION – Manager – Customer Service
Location: Charleston WV or Pharr TX
Division: Ticketmaster NA Contact Centers
Line Manager: Head of Fan Experience - North America
Contract Terms: Permanent, Exempt
Ticketmaster is doing something special. We ar e bringing together a Team of Experts to give our customers an experience unlike any other. We ar e breaking all the rules and putting customers first.
We see our people as having interests, families, friends, dreams , and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You ar e constantly evolving, so shouldn't your opportunities be, too?
Developing and maintaining standard operating procedures for common situations. Monitoring performance by collecting and analyzing data from various functions in Customer Service. Working closely with senior management to help?customer service?deliver on their components of overall company goals and objectives. The CS Manager will look for consistent issues across the whole team, break the issues down into manageable components, and create solutions with measurable results. The successful applicant will be responsible for directing agents' workflow and workload as well as handling complaints, concerns and questions from both internal and external customers. Your goal is to increase customer satisfaction and to ensure our agents meet their weekly, monthly goals. Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward?customers?at all times. Responding promptly to?customer?inquiries through various channels. Acknowledging and resolving?customer?complaints.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Build strong working relationships with key people.
• Coordinates, directs, monitors, trains, and evaluates the daily work activities of the floor supervisors
• Oversees the overall work activities of the contact center floor.
• Maintains high performance levels and meets/exceeds call center goals.
• Provide positive leadership by example through demeanor , site floor awareness, and interaction with others.
• Completes reports timely and accurately.
• Communicates with Product Team, Clients Facing Teams and other key personnel throughout the country.
• Work with the Workforce Team to determine needed phone coverage to handle anticipated workloads.
• Re-deploys staff as needed to accommodate changes in volume.
• Answer questions/provides guidance to staff on procedural questions and problems.
• Works with department leaders to resolve difficult and complex problems/complaints.
• Alerts Senior Management of problems, operational issues or staff concerns requiring her/his attention.
• Develops and implements internal policies and procedures.
• Monitors individual service levels by monitoring phone calls/responses and direct observation.
• Monitors overall performance of staff against desired quality levels and determines needed corrective actions.
• Provides back-up coverage on customer assistance line during periods of heavy call volume.
• Develop performance objectives that include both professional and personal goals of your team members
• Manage day to day operations of the team while meeting/exceeding service and quality levels as assigned by management
• Manage day-to-day operations of the team.
• Work with Cross-Functional Teams to ensure both internal and external customers' needs are met.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• A minimum of 3 years' experience supervising a team within a contact center environment.
• Ability to maximize performance through coaching and development.
• Strong communication, presentation and writing skills required.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to analyze data, solve problems and continuously improve service levels.
• Understands the Customer Service environment and stays abreast of issues and events that have an impact on the business.
• Must have an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Outlook) and other Ticketmaster related applications.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Rock Solid Reliability – Must be able to earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; by setting clear expectations; delivering high quality work on time and on task.? Must be willing to take the time to do things right.
• Act with Integrity – As a leader I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion.? You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.? We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and home life.? As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with.? It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (