Manager, Client Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 10/23/2023 10:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Manager, Client Marketing jobs in Chicago-IL
Search all Manager, Client Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Division: Ticketmaster North America
Line Manager: Director, Client Marketing
Contract Terms: Full-time
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing.
Ticketmaster's Client Marketing team leverages the largest database of live event fans in the world to deliver outstanding performance and return for clients through proprietary self-serve marketing products and services.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for providing exceptional marketing and account management for Ticketmaster's largest clients across Venue, Promoter, Sports, and Arts verticals. Marketing Manager account portfolios represent the highest profile, most complex clients who spend at the highest tier annually and leverage all or the majority of our Ticketmaster Marketing Products and Solutions.. Responsibilities include offering strategic guidance and recommendations across all offered solutions with an emphasis on driving product adoption and execution of marketing campaigns that supporting revenue growth targets.
The ideal candidate excels at building deep relationships while effectively managing both client expectations and internal teams supporting client deliverables. The successful incumbent will marry knowledge of the client's business objectives with a deep understanding of Ticketmaster's products and services while also ensuring flawless execution of the client's campaigns.
Key requirements include: a proven track record of success in an account management role serving top tier clients, the ability to manage many complex projects across multiple clients simultaneously, and a deep understanding of digital marketing channels and strategies including CRM, programmatic display, paid social and SEM.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Ensure retention and growth of Ticketmaster Marketing Tools and Solutions across client portfolio
• Quarterback flawless execution of complex digital marketing campaigns, analytics projects and other initiatives
• Serve as the internal ''expert'' on your clients: understand their business challenges/opportunities, how to navigate their organizations and what solutions Ticketmaster can offer
• Support growth targets by recommending cross-channel marketing solutions that deliver against client objectives
• Understand and leverage knowledge of ticketing data & ticketing software infrastructure
• Translate data into insights and action by diving into campaign performance data; identify performance trends, optimize campaigns to achieve results, and provide recommendations for upsell opportunities
• Provide excellent communication to clients and internal stakeholders, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal teams and peers
• Lead calls and meetings with clients; developing storylines and content to be shared
• Guide clients in effective usage of Ticketmaster products and services, including reporting and segmentation applications
• Assist with copywriting, image re-sizes and similar tasks related to marketing campaigns across various channels
• Support, mentor, and/or manage a marketing coordinator
• Support MSD with ongoing training and team coaching efforts
• Stand out as a leader among peers
• Stay current on live entertainment and marketing industry knowledge
• BA/BS in Marketing or a related field, and/or equivalent work-related experience.
• Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in similar role within the digital marketing industry
• Digital media agency experience is considered an asset, but not required
• Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities
• Proven understanding of digital media platforms and businesses, with expertise in at least one of these channels: SEM, programmatic display, paid social
• Ability to effectively interact with clients and colleagues across the executive, mid- manager and individual contributor operations roles in a professional, service-oriented, and inclusive manner
• Creative problem-solver
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication and comprehension skills, and the ability to adjust style to different audiences in both French and English required.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
• Demonstrate an understanding and passion in the business side of the sports industry
• Very strong competence in Microsoft Office products- particularly Excel and PowerPoint
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including la