Lifecycle Marketing Manager
LiveNationBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/27/2023 2:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Lifecycle Marketing Manager jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Lifecycle Marketing Manager postings
Full Time Job
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Live Nation Entertainment Marketing and Data Strategy division is a critical part of the business. Our teams support Digital Marketing operations, Measurement, Analytics, Products, Engineering, Data Services, and Technology. With a specific focus on Lifecycle marketing this role is part of the Digital Marketing, CRM group.
This role will focus on improving engagement and retention throughout a customer's experience, partnering closely with product, operations, engagement, analytics, and marketing teams to help develop, test, and optimize our lifecycle journeys and automations. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have a skill set that includes expertise or exposure to cross-channel marketing, analytics, and process design. Key responsibilities include managing the customer lifecycle roadmap and deliverables, drawing key insights, and presenting to stakeholders. This person must have strong communication skills, be proactive, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT THE ROLE WILL DO:
• Oversee the end-to-end campaign management and execution of key CRM programs, including A/B test plans, building audience segmentation, campaign deployment, and analysis.
• Maintain and optimize the customer lifecycle roadmap and documentation
• Perform fan and campaign analyses, draw actionable insights from KPIs, and present results to key stakeholders
• Develop roadmaps, working closely with tech and product teams to complete testing and campaign optimizations
• Work closely with other marketing channel leads and cross functional teams to gain alignment and implement omnichannel campaigns and journeys
• Write briefs and work closely with creative and content teams to manage delivery of assets for email and push campaigns
• Update and distribute marketing documentation decks to cross-functional business partners
• Become the subject matter expert on our CRM execution and reporting platforms (Salesforce, SFMC, DOMO, Google Analytics)
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years in permission-based marketing experience, with a proven track record of managing a high volume of email and push campaigns
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
• Experience in pulling, analyzing, and presenting data to make informed recommendations based off KPIs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and take direction from multiple sources, and adapt to shifting priorities and timelines
• Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross functional partners on tech, product, creative and client teams
• Comfortable working with an enterprise level Email Service Provider (ESP), preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel (e.g. pivot tables, vlookups)
• Technical aptitude as well as an ability to think creatively
• Working knowledge of HTML programming and HTML editors
• Basic knowledge of MySQL
• Experience with Google Analytics, DOMO, Tableau, Asana
• Knowledge and/or experience with SMS campaigns
• Passion for live events
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a compreh