Intern - Digital Guest Experience
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2023 2:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Digital Guest Experience jobs in Austin-TX
Search all Intern - Digital Guest Experience postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
C3 Presents - Digital Guest Experience Intern - Spring 2024
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At C3 Presents, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Digital Guest Services Internship is an incredible opportunity to work directly on the planning and execution of patron service programs for the Guest Services Department including accessibility, community outreach, sustainability, and guest services at C3 Events. The position contributes to the overall event management plan and works as part of the Guest Services team, interfacing with other C3 departments, external vendors, event staff and festival guests, as necessary.
This is a paid , in-person internship reporting to the Director of Customer Experience.
• Manage correspondence through Guest Services email accounts.
• Manage correspondence with Marketing Contest Winners via Guest Services email account
• Manage brand/festival messaging for FAQs and update/build out festival backend with approved messaging
• Assist Guest Services Manager in generating proper and accurate patron messaging for festivals
• Assist Marketing Department in with feedback and collaboration onsite with guest service needs related to social media interaction
• Assist Guest Services Department in all areas of Guest Services per event, as applicable
• This role requires you to be in our Austin, TX office. This is NOT a remote internship opportunity.
• Enrolled in a Bachelor's/Masters program at an accredited college or university
• Excellent organization, attention to detail, takes initiative and fast learner
• Project Coordination skills: ability to plan, adhere to timelines, be responsive to other team deadlines
• Resourceful and detail-oriented
• Professional communication skills, especially with staff, vendors, etc.
• Strong written skills (website messaging, email communications, etc.)
• Basic knowledge database management (Zendesk, social platforms, Slack)
• Proficient skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote)
• Great attitude, eager and inquisitive nature, tenacious demeanor and self-motivator
• Love for music, food and technology
• Ability to work 15-20 hours per week on a part-time basis.
C3 Core Competencies
• Demonstrate integrity in the way you operate in day-to-day business and the way you deal with people
• Communicate effectively with various audiences by organizing and delivering information appropriately and listening actively to others
• Proactively seek solutions to problems. Be enthusiastic and energetic in your approach to your job. Commit to putting in extra effort with a positive attitude.
• Be flexible in handling change, able to juggle multiple demands, and adaptable to new situations with fresh ideas or innovative approaches
• Stay composed, confident, optimistic, and in problem-solving mode when the going gets tough
• Possess the skills needed to perform your job well, paying close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness