Head Of Quality and Assurance
This was removed by the employer on 10/6/2023 7:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Head Of Quality and Assurance jobs in Remote-US
Search all Head Of Quality and Assurance postings
Full Time Job
Location: Manchester, UK or US (remote)
At Ticketmaster Fans come first. We care passionately about our fan's interaction with our sales and service channels and as the world's leading ticketing company, we are committed to setting the standard for a great fan experience. We support and guide fans by delivering exceptional service because live only happens once.
Reporting to the VP of Strategy and Assurance, the Head of Quality and Assurance will be part of the Global Fan Experience team. This role will play an integral part in our long-term objectives to deliver a best-in-class experience for our fans. The role will be to focus on the Quality Assurance management strategy.
Leading the Quality support teams, and partnering with key outsourcers, you will assure our Fan Experience operation has the right process knowledge, and competence to drive the best outcomes for our fans in line with our policies and procedures.
Working closely with the operational teams this role will be instrumental in defining and implementing the Assurance strategies and driving this agenda across all sites from design to delivery across all Fan Experience teams.
Evaluating Quality information both internally and externally, correlating with other fan satisfaction metrics, identifying any threats and opportunities to ensure ongoing knowledge is maintained, as well as identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Direct responsibility for Quality Assessors, Analysts, and dotted line responsibility with the outsourcing teams
• Direct responsibility for the team includes recruitment, performance management, absence management pay and reward decisions and team development.
• Leading the Quality Assurance strategy, you will have full accountability for the:
• Performance of the Quality Assurance function; responsible for setting the quality standards, targets, and measures and has oversight for the provision of the metrics.
• Quality Framework – Ensure all frameworks are unified, and effective.
• Deliver and support the assurance through the FX Business Health Check control framework – highlighting opportunities to drive that best-in-class fan experience.
• Act as an ambassador for Quality Assurance across the business, defining what 'good looks like' for all Fan interactions.
• Manage the operating model and ways of working for all aspects of Quality Assurance, liaising with key stakeholders to inform and educate as needed.
• Supporting change programmes with Quality Assurance activities when deemed appropriate.
• Conduct external research and benchmarking to ensure that Quality Assurance is considered best in class.
• Provide timely, robust and appropriate data and insights that demonstrates where can focus to improve the fan experience.
• You will work closely with and foster productive working relationships with FX operational leads, especially EVP Fan Experience, SVP Fan Experience, VP Contact Centre Operations, Sr. Director Contact Centre Technology.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• You will need experience leading a Quality Assurance team in a contact centre environment, with a passion for delivering service excellence.
• You will need to be highly analytical, with strong numerical skills. With an eye for detail, you will need to analyse and present findings in a clear and concise manner.
• A strong understanding of the ticketing and live entertainment industries that we operate in.
• You should have proven commercial focus to change strategic objectives into practical workable solutions for the benefit of the operation and our fans!
• You'll need to have experience with analytical tools for both analysing and presenting your findings - including (but not limited to) Excel and PowerPoint.
• You will need to be an expert in all contact centre tools and support models with a proven track record in successful implementation from set -up.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Organised and efficient, proactive attitude
• Has strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence at all levels.
• Able to adapt to constantly changing challenges in a fast-paced environment
• Resourceful, self-disciplined and driven
• Team player, able to engage, motivate and empower others
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of four core business areas: Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation and Sponsorship & Advertising. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.