Full Time Job
Who are we?
The Core Entertainment is a full-service talent management company that focuses on investment and management in music, sports, film, television, and technology.
Our team is looking for a creative, driven and passionate mid-level graphic designer to join our team. The ideal candidate has experience designing for merchandise and the music/entertainment industry.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Design graphics across tour, retail and E-commerce merchandise for all relevant artists;
• Creates product mock-ups for apparel, accessories, and packaging;
• Prepare tech packs and hi-res art files to be print-ready;
• Design a variety of digital assets for social media and web;
• Ability to multi-task different projects in a fast-paced environment in an organized manner;
• The role is on site in the Nashville office;
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 2-4 years of graphic design experience;
• Experience working in the apparel retail industry, and understanding of the product development process;
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Must be able to provide a portfolio of relevant design work;
• Knowledge of current trends, culture, and design in fashion and music;
• Excellent skills in typography, branding and layout;
BENEFITS & PERKS
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Internal growth and development programs & trainings
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.