LiveNationBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/4/2023 7:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Graphic Design Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
Graphic Designer - Live Nation University (LNU)
Live Nation is looking for a Graphic Designer to elevate creative materials for Live Nation University, a global concert industry educational program. Working directly with the program lead and the rest of the creative team, the Graphic Designer will be dedicated to Live Nation University creative projects. Responsible for the creation of various curriculum related materials and development of materials used in a classroom setting. In addition, the Graphic Designer will create presentations and collateral materials for various departments within Live Nation University.
This position can be remote, hybrid or located in our Beverly Hills office.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Work closely with education program lead to take basic curriculum materials and turn them into visually appealing and thoughtful learning experiences
• Design educational presentations, worksheets, 1-sheets, infographics and additional concert related training aids
• Collaborate with other creatives and concert business teams to source photos, video, graphics data and information
• Think outside of the box and deliver new creative ways to layout training materials
• Maintain Live Nation and educational program brand throughout creative assets
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Creative mindset to take a basic concept and elevate into a visually appealing and clear message
• Ability to thread an existing brand throughout a suite of projects to maintain strong identity
• Intimate knowledge of presentation programs such as PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote and other solutions
• Convey a clear visual learning experience through design
• Pro level use of Adobe Creative Suite programs including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Ability to adapt, communicate and manage workload in a fast-paced working environment
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to consult and collaborate effectively with non-designers on projects
• Keen attention to accuracy, quality and detail
• Self-starter, able to think creatively to solve problems
• Committed to continuous learning and personal development
• Ability to work independently as well with a team
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
The expected compensation for this position in California is:
$64,480.00 USD - $70,000.00 USD
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is pro