Fan Experience Coordinator
Full Time Job
Vibee - Fan Experience Coordinator
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy live events? Do you excel in fast paced, creative environments? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for music and a love of the live event experience. Is this you? Read on…
Vibee is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Fan Experience Coordinator to join the Elevated Experience Team. This position will answer inbound calls, emails, and chats from customers from around the world and handle various types of requests that require different levels of trouble-shooting, all while providing exceptional service and working towards a goal of one contact resolution. This is not a remote position.
• Resolve customer queries in an efficient and timely manner
• Provide the highest level and quality of customer service at all times ensuring customer confidence
• Utilize verbal, electronic, paper, and other means of communication with customers, and make suggestions for the improvement of communication systems
• Advise and support other members of the customer services team and external departments in relation to event and venue information and customer queries
• Liaise with other departments across the business to ensure adequate knowledge of the business to enhance the service provided to the customer
• Adhere to all company and departmental processes, procedures, and policies
• Flexibility to perform other job-related duties as required
• High School Diploma or equivalent and a Bachelor's degree is considered a bonus
• 2+ years of experience in hospitality, live events, or customer service industry
• Experience using Microsoft Office and G-Suite programs
• Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, multiple-demand work environment
• Excellent oral and written communications and organizational skills
• Must have problem solving skills, active listening skills, and be able to multitask
• Exceptional customer service and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to build and foster relationships both internally and externally
• Proven to perform well under pressure; managing multiple priorities simultaneously
• A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
• Ability to work evenings & weekends as required
• Ability to travel for events both domestically and internationally
• Possess a valid passport
• Strong technical skills in Microsoft Excel and Word, as well as Google Docs and Sheets
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates working onsite at our events
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
• Must be willing to travel extensively both domestically and abroad
• Must have a current passport and be able to travel worldwide without restriction
• Must be able to continuously stand or walk
• Must be able to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently
• Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds occasionally
• May occasionally walk on slippery or uneven surfaces
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels in the work environment
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Vibee for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Vibee strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Vibee recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Hiring Pay Range: $16.00 - $26.00 USD per hour
Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Vibee takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.