Fall Intern - Digital Marketing & Strategy
LiveNationNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/2/2023 5:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Digital Marketing & Strategy jobs in New York-NY
Search all Fall Intern - Digital Marketing & Strategy postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Fall 2023 Intern - Digital Marketing & Strategy
Title: Digital Marketing & Strategy Intern (In-Person, Unpaid, For College Credit)
Location: New York, NY (On-Site)
Roc Nation, is seeking an intern in our Digital Marketing department to assist in all facets of our digital marketing services. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists in the entertainment industry, and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies. Interns will work closely with our experienced digital team to deliver best-in-class services while gaining first-hand knowledge of the digital marketing sphere at the highest level.
Areas you will be learning about:
• How the digital team strategizes and executes campaigns for clients across the roster
• How to construct client digital content calendars
• How to build digital marketing strategies for clients (across social, paid, email, etc.)
• How to analyze and report on performance pertaining to marketing activations across all digital platforms
• How to use analysis and reporting to gather recommendations to drive client business
• How to conduct competitive market research in order to assist the team in keeping track of new trends within the music and digital sphere
• Understand client pitch strategies and can contribute as needed
• How to make updates to client website, e-commerce, mobile app, and social properties when needed
• How to properly update social properties and create digital assets for clients
• Must be eligible to receive academic credit from your college or university
• Must be currently enrolled as a full-time college student working towards your Associate's, Bachelor's or Masters degree
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• Proficient understanding of social media and the digital marketing landscape
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint and Excel) and Google Suite
• Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Very strong written & communication skills
• Works well in a structured and collaborative team environment
• Works well with tight & strict deadlines
• Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
• Trustworthy with sensitive information
• Experience with Photoshop, WordPress, and Email Marketing (Mailchimp) is a plus
• Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
• Bilingual proficiency is a plus but is not a requirement
This internship is available for the Fall semester. This is a non-paid internship, with flexible hours (minimum of 16 hours per week) to reflect your necessary college credit requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination series and booster shot is a mandatory requirement for this position.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.