LiveNationBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/4/2024 5:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Passionate and motivated. Forward-thinking, inquisitive, and committed. We are looking for an experienced, high level Executive Assistant. The role will be based out Beverly Hills, CA.
Applicants must have strong attention to detail, solid knowledge of basic business practices, and excellent oral and written communication. Ideal candidates will excel in a fast-paced environment while supporting strong personalities. Excellent benefits and intercompany growth opportunities are included in the position.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO
• Executive administrative responsibilities - manage business calendar, schedule internal and external meetings, submit expense reports, coordinate travel;
• Act as a point of contact for internal team, clients, and external partners - responsible for information flow, coordination of logistics for meeting, execution of organizational responsibilities as needed;
• Drafts committee and leadership agendas; coordinates preparation of agenda materials; prepares agenda packets; posts agendas at meeting location and on website; emails links to agendas posted on website and mails hardcopies of the agenda packets; attends leadership meetings and electronically records meetings; finalizes resolutions; prepares actions and motions into minutes for approval at next meeting;
• Types correspondence and reports; drafts correspondence from rough notes; research issues and activities; assists in the creation of presentations; maintains confidential and administrative files;
• Receive, screen, and follow-up all communications via phone, email, and mail;
• Prepare extensive domestic and international travel arrangements including air, hotel and transportation reservations, mileage programs and upgrades with the ability to make frequent and last-minute changes;
• Manage and maintain artist calendars including coordinating and scheduling A&R/studio sessions, promotional activity, travel, meetings, etc.;
• Attend and participate in company meetings, shows / events, as on-site support, and a representative of the company as required;
• Purchases supplies for meetings and authorizes payment for travel, training, professional memberships, subscriptions, and to vendors and service providers;
• Perform personal errands and task for C-level executives as required;
• May provide administrative support and assistance with special projects for staff in other companies in CEO's span of control;
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Previous experience in the Music Industry
• Exceptional attention to detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills, and the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Familiarity with social media platforms, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Soundcloud, etc.
• Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and Google docs/spreadsheets
• Maintain confidentiality in handling and processing confidential information and data
• Work with accuracy and speed to meet strict deadlines
• Make sound decisions within established guidelines
• Analyze complex issues and develop and implement appropriate responses
• Use initiative and exercise independent judgment
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner
• Organize own work, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines
• Establish, maintain, and foster positive and effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recrui