Elevated Experience Manager
LiveNationLas Vegas, NV
Full Time Job
Vibee - Elevated Experience Manager
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy live events? Do you excel in fast paced, creative environments? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for music and a love of the live event experience. Is this you? Read on…
Vibee is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Elevated Experience Manager to join the Elevated Experience team. As a member of the Elevated Experience team, this national role will be primarily responsible for leading our experiential and event inclusions program for Destination Experiences and Integration Event Packages. This role will serve as a direct conduit to our festival producers and national brand partners, working closely to deliver Experience Events and Package Inclusions. In addition to the day-to-day requests, this role will lead planning and onsite execution of Destination Experiences and Integration events and package inclusions. This is not a remote position.
• Day-to-day coordination of inclusions for our festival and event partners and destination experience producers which will include in-person, email, and phone work, servicing our partners and their clients
• Collaborate with Partnerships Team and Event Producers to concept package inclusions
• Provide package event and inclusion recommendations, including but not limited to providing financial estimates, procuring quotes, and contributing to Package Proforma financial forecasts
• Maintain ticket inventory for Inclusion Events where public sales are permitted in conjunction with package entitlements
• Coordinate design, budget, ordering, shipping, and preparation of physical package inclusions, ranging from merchandise inclusions to welcome gift bags
• Manage all aspects of Experience events and package inclusions development through to execution, including but not limited to partner communication, event management, reporting, and staffing
• Management of front-line and onsite customer service and guest relations during Experience and Festival Integration Events, supported by the Fan Experience team who manage advance and remote customer service needs
• Liaise with onsite event brand partners where required for inclusion event components
• Coordinate and execute activations and package inclusions at all Destination Experience and Integration Events
• Effectively communicate with all team members but especially with Partnerships, Fan Experience, and Pricing Managers
• Maintain accurate financial records as required for event settlements (including but not limited to ticket revenue at events with public sales, event expenses, and miscellaneous operational expenses)
• Maintain project management and other communication tools related to the event
• Flexibility to perform other job-related duties as required
• 5+ years in the hospitality or live event industry with VIP experience being considered an asset
• Exceptional customer service and organizational skills
• Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, multi-demand work environment with excellent time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to build and foster relationships both internally and externally
• Proven to perform well under pressure; managing multiple priorities simultaneously
• A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
• Ability to work evenings & weekends as required
• Ability to travel for events both domestically and internationally
• Possess a valid passport
• Strong technical skills in Microsoft Excel and Word, as well as Google Docs and Sheets
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
• Must be willing to travel extensively both domestically and abroad
• Must have a current passport and be able to travel worldwide without restriction
• Must be able to continuously stand or walk
• Must be able to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently
• Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds occasionally
• May occasionally walk on slippery or uneven surfaces
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels in the work environment
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Vibee for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Vibee strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Vibee recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Vibee may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Hiring Salary Range: $70 ,000.00 - $ 90,000.00 USD
Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Vibee takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.