Director Of Operations
LiveNationBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/8/2024 2:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Director Of Operations jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Director Of Operations postings
Full Time Job
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
The eCommerce Sponsorship group is seeking a Director of Operations. This is a critical role that works closely with the Group Head and Leadership Team in driving business operations, communications and organizational health and change management. The ideal candidate will excel against the initial identified work-streams outlined below, and as importantly, define new areas of focus to drive the business forward.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Manage overall team resourcing with 5+ technology consulting agencies, including relationship management, budget management, and internal stakeholder alignment (Division CFO, Engineering Lead, Project Management Office Lead).
• Defining operational requirements for all product integrations at Ticketmaster, which impact stakeholders ranging from Finance, Event Operations, Customer Service and Ticketmaster Security. Examples include, but not limited to, financial settlement requirements, customer support, and Third-Party Vendor audits.
• Acting as a liaison to Human Resources, to handle all employee matters including definition of a new hire onboarding plan, leading any necessary regulatory requirements (i.e. Visa filings), salary leveling, etc.
• Organize and manage Leadership Team meeting agendas and track next steps.
• Define cadence and lead content strategy for employee communications, training curriculum, group meetings / information sharing forums.
• Proactively identify and execute team events and communications focused on reinforcement of the team's mission, strategy, culture and progress and employee engagement.
• Facilitate organization excellence by synthesizing team feedback, working on development, diversity and leadership initiatives and ensuring that we have the right mechanisms in place to receive and act on feedback from the entire team.
• Support annual strategic planning initiatives, working closely with Leadership Team to translate strategic priorities to resource and budget requests.
• Driving of KPIs and organizational health/performance.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred.
• Minimum 7 years of total working experience with 4+ years in a business operations function
• 5+ years Web, E-Commerce, Product Development or related technology industry experience.
• Must be comfortable with financial concepts; familiarity with business financial modelling is a plus.
• Track record of assessing situations quickly, getting up to speed and adding immediate value to new situations
• Self-starter with strong communications and critical thinking skills.
• Exceptional ability to co-create and work collectively with various business leaders and other key stakeholders; ability to build relationships across all levels.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to organize, conceptually interpret and clearly communicate material developed collaboratively via the input of multiple parties; translate complexity into the actionable.
• Must be highly resourceful, with an intuitive understanding of how / where to get information and apply to project work.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to deliver accurate work on tight deadlines.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job