Director, Brand Partnership Development
LiveNationBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Director, Brand Partnership Development – Sales Growth
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
We're seeking a talented, highly motivated, and experienced Director to support new Brand Partnership Development and sales growth efforts across the consumer technology vertical for Live Nation's Sponsorship Division. As the Director, Brand Partnership Development, your focus be working with the sales leadership teams to understand the organizational structure of key accounts, to help identify new revenue opportunities across all divisions within a client's company. You will then develop relevant sales growth roadmaps to help create, nurture and optimize these new brand partnership development opportunities leading to incremental sales revenue.
You will understand organizational charts and their budget models for the decision-making processes within related brands. You'll memorialize best practices for translating the Live Nation portfolio of assets into the respective industry and contribute to our sales approach and business development efforts to directly impact the overall growth of key development accounts.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Sales Prospecting
• Prospecting and identifying new growth areas by leveraging contacts and expertise, along with deep knowledge of client's goals to uncover and prioritize opportunities for new revenue within key development accounts.
• Understand the organizational structure, budgets and marketing objectives of clients and their agencies, determining how Live Nation can help them achieve their marketing goals.
• Help to vet and qualify new opportunities as well as helping to keep the sales process organized and urgent to keep the conversations moving and progressing.
• Be on top of relevant market trends, client needs, expectations, and opportunities as well as shifts in the competitive landscape.
• Proposal & Deal Structure Project Management
• Support the new sales and business development process and act as a bridge between Sales, Integrated Marketing, and other participating stakeholders to optimize partner proposals/responses, inclusive of proposal development management and deal point memo (DPM) drafting.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• BA/BS Degree required.
• 8+ years in the business development and partnership creation space, including client and/or agency side.
• Proven track record of structuring, negotiating and closing complex strategic marketing partnerships.
• Drive results in a fast paced, resource-conscious environment with a creative style and a collaborative attitude.
• Additional experience at a large brand/publisher/sponsorship platform/multimedia company preferred.
• Strong understanding of relationships with marketing decision-makers and influencers at leading brand companies and their agencies, including decision-making structure and process.
• Exceptional ability to successfully manage and problem-solve in a group of stakeholders with different priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture both internal and external relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision process.
• Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills, including well-developed persuasion and influence skills.
• Willingness and ability to travel when required.
• Ability to leverage your contact database within the technology segments inclusive of consumer tech, consumer electronics, enterprise tech and fintech among both clients and agencies to nurture business development opportunities.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response
$160,000.00 - 160,000.00 per year