Digital Media Manager
Full Time Job
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Reporting directly to the COO of Country Nation, Live Nation is looking for a highly organized individual with dynamic interpersonal skills who will manage all digital marketing aspects for Live Nation's country music festivals.
DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER:
- Digital Strategy
• Develop an overall digital strategy for all country festivals
• Constantly be working to find new ways to market the country festivals in the digital world
• Strive to be ahead of the industry in digital trends
• Create and schedule detailed ad creative, copy, and targeting for all festivals' on sale, maintenance, and closing campaigns
• Forecast, set, and achieve budgets/goals for themselves and their team
• Manage budgets of over $250,000
• Allocate appropriate amount for each digital platform during on sale, maintenance, & closing periods
• Handle the digital portions of the Ad Pack in ROME
- Support Staff Management
• Develop and implement training materials and strategy for onboarding part time and new marketing staff
• Design and execute the Nashville office Intern Program
- Vendor Management
• Manage a robust team of 3rd party vendors
• Direct 3rd party digital through buying strategy for multiple festivals.
• Work with ad team to drive ticket sales through digital booking
• Ensure timely delivery of assets
• Ensure analytics and reporting provided
• Schedule digital buys for platform like Facebook, Google, and Instagram
• Direct graphic design team to construct creative assets for all socials, websites and apps
• Hire and manage on site photographers and video documentary team
• Create photo list for desired marketing assets
• Enforce photo deadlines, storage, and organization
• Curates thoughtful and entertaining pieces of content for fans while on site
• Coordinate direction of future marketing assets
• Digital App
• Work with designated app vendor to create festival apps to help keep fans informed, collect data, and become another ticket selling outlet
• Ensure procedures and contracts are followed so employees are paid in timely manner
- Social Media/Paid Digital Strategy:
• Manage fan engagement on all festival social platforms including; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Spotify, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
• Create and execute thoughtful digital creative campaigns surrounding major events happening locally or nationally (i.e. holidays, other music events, etc)
• Schedule and organize organic posts on all socials platforms
• Creating the element of FOMO to continue marketing while on-site
• Must be knowledgeable in digital ad buying & be able to execute a successful paid campaign
- Data Analysis
• Create digital reporting for each of the festivals
• Deliver reporting to President, COO, & Marketing Director after major phases
• Analyze data and track progress compared to forecast and set goals. Adjust campaigns where needed
- Website Development
• Manage website development teams
• Handle redesigns, updates, data collection, and maintenance for all websites.
• Manage timelines and budget for website team & assure that they are met.
• Assess festival websites and guide website team to create the most user friendly, attractive design
• Update all festival information that is important to the fans. Work closely with the site team to collect material
- Influencer Marketing:
• Design an official influencer program for the country festivals. Work with local and national influencers to help create a desired brand and marketing asset
• Communicate and create a relationship with artist teams. Create thoughtful and eye catching creative for artists to post organically and paid posts through their channels
- Digital Promotions
• Curate fan promotions before and during each festival
• Create engaging and successful giveaway campaigns to drive engagement and interest in the festival
• Work with LN legal team to produce official rules and contests
- Sponsorship Liaison
• Work closely with the sponsorship team on all creative, scheduling, and coordination of sponsorship fulfillment for digital platforms
• Curate sponsorship takeover and rebranding of items such as the app, website, etc
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part