Client Support Specialist
This was removed by the employer on 12/4/2023 1:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Client Support Specialist jobs in Remote-US
Search all Client Support Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Client Support Specialist - Contract
JOB DESCRIPTION – CLIENT SERVICES, TIER 1
Location: Remote in Toronto, ON (Canada), or anywhere in the US
Line Manager: Client Services Manager
Contract Terms: Contract (1-year), Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Our client services team owns the client relationship from sign up to event production and acts as the voice of the client for our product team. As part of that, they also support the fan journey, fan queries and fan support on behalf of clients. They are empathetic, active, consultative strategists working to understand customer needs and ensure adoption, helping customers to exceed their goals. From onboarding to engagement to event strategy, our CSMs are driven by customer success, satisfaction, and adoption.
This position will support Universe, a division within Ticketmaster. We're seeking an ambitious, bright, and self-driven individual to join our Client Services team.
This role will be responsible for working with some of our highest grossing clients, developing relationships, and helping them execute events flawlessly. You'll be assisting clients from onboarding through to post-event wrap-up and everything in between, you will help them set-up the event in the optimal format, and ensure they are utilizing Universe features to their full capacity.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Operating as point of contact for enterprise and tier 1 clients, while ensuring clients are educated and equipped with the necessary knowledge/ information for all Universe products, features, etc. to ensure a positive experience
• Advocate for the client by ensuring their needs are being met and clearly communicate roadblocks to the product and design teams
• Log issues and user feedback, and work closely with developers to reproduce issues, problem-solve, and verify fixes
• Assist with product testing of new features and platform upgrades/fixes
• Identify process optimizations and improvements to customer success flows to improve the support experience
• Assisting to shape the future of Universe by liaising with appropriate stakeholders as part of the Global Initiative Support rollout
• Working closely with Sales team to assist in retaining existing client base
• Working Monday to Friday, 9am – 530pm with flexibility to attend to urgent client matters outside of normal business hours (Pacific time-zone preferred but not required).
Our job descriptions evolve with our business needs and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional duties, responsibilities, projects, and team support as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in a customer facing role; customer success, customer service, sales, or similar
• Strong understanding of technology and how to efficiently use it to best help our clients
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills; including exceptional spelling and grammar
• Excellent social and interpersonal skills; you're friendly and outgoing, and enjoying connecting with new people
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products
• Experience using Zendesk, Stripe, Sift, Jira, Salesforce and Hyperwallet are a bonus
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Communication – Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with a focus on client interactions and presentations/demonstrations.
• Winning Teamwork – Collaborating with others in a respectful manner and openly sharing information amongst the team to assist in achieving Ticketmaster goals and objectives. Taking the time to empathize and understand where others are coming from, along with showing recognition and appreciation for the contribution of others.
• Results-Oriented – Energetic, highly motivated self-starter with a track record of meeting/exceeding goals through creativity and relationship building, with a knack for being resourceful.
• Organizational Skills – Manages competing priorities of several teams/departments/locations. Tasks and project management orientation (with the ability to hold others accountable).
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified i