Brand Partnerships Manager
Full Time Job
Brand LN Concerts, Partnerships Manager - Femme It Forward
A joint venture with Live Nation Entertainment, Femme It Forward is a female-led music and entertainment platform that centers its mission in celebrating, educating, and empowering the industry's most creative and accomplished female visionaries through multi-format, multi-market consumer experiences. We produce music festivals, concerts, original content, comedy shows, philanthropic endeavors, panels, college engagements and more. For additional information, visit www.FemmeItForward.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Femme It Forward, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Brand Partnerships Manager. This role will report to the President & CEO of Femme It Forward.
This role will be responsible for maintaining brand partner relationships and will play an integral role in the development of innovative programs and activations for brand partners and artists. They will also be responsible for communicating and executing against the client brand's needs, determining objectives and success metrics, and collaborating with internal divisions to ensure plans are presented and delivered on time and on budget. The position requires experience and skill in, among other things, project/account management, brand sponsorships, the sales process, building strategic alliances and relationships, P&L creation, brand and talent relations, program execution, as well as, a strong understanding of both the music industry and brands that intersect at different points within the music industry based on the five pillars above.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist in developing a sales strategy and business plan for generating revenue through delivery of sponsorships and music marketing campaigns to brands and agencies as well as RFP agency business.
• Must have experience to execute across deal negotiations, contract management, budgets, and onsite activation.
• Become intimately familiar with Femme It Forward's IP and pitch our catalog to prospective clients to develop symbiotic long-term partnerships
• Build out bespoke marketing, programs, & sponsorship offerings from the ground up
• Foster and grow strategic relationships with existing clients, in order to improve and uncover new opportunities for revenue
• Manage day to day account management of existing clients
• Must be able to host online, phone, in-person presentations, and client entertainment
• Prepare for and manage business meetings with clients ranging from agency-level to C-level clients
• Assist in the creation of pitch materials needed such as but not limited to pitch decks, event one sheets, post event recap, sizzle reel, social media promotional assets and case studies.
• Collaborate with sales teams and manage internal teams from proposal to delivery, helping to ensure successful campaign development and execution:
• Draft creative briefs for production assets needed during for Creator/Editorial production
• Review video cuts to ensure that all client deliverables and/or feedback are met
• Secure approval of creative assets with brand partners, creators, managers, and legal (as necessary) to ensure sign off by all parties
• Manage production operations, production team members, and logistics for branded content productions
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3+ years of previous sales and sponsorship experience within the music industry
• Passion for problem solving and understanding client business challenges
• Embrace Femme It Forward's startup culture and willingness to take on the challenges of a growing company
• Someone who's proactive, creative, curious and unafraid to test new ideas
• Proven experience successfully driving revenue through prospecting, discovery, pitching, closing and renewing business
• A confident leader, with outstanding communication, negotiation and consultative selling skills
• Native familiarity with social platforms, digital marketing, concerts and music festivals
• A desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing industry
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disa