Full Time Job
Insomniac - Brand Coordinator
WHAT IS THE BRAND STRATEGY DEPARTMENT?
The Brand Strategy Department is Insomniac Events central ideation hub and distribution center of actionable creative marketing across all our amazing Insomniac brands-to include EDC, Escape Halloween, Beyond Wonderland & much more!
Our team works in creative collaboration with Insomniac stakeholders to add value to all our brand campaigns, strategic rollouts, and assist overall in the management and development of all Insomniac brand properties at scale.
WHO ARE YOU?
You're a talented and highly organized writer, excited to join our dynamic department & marketing team. As an Insomniac Brand Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in shaping and executing our brand's vision and identity across various marketing platforms.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a deep interest in marketing & branding, a creative mindset, exceptional writing skills, and strong project management capabilities. A love of festivals and knowledge of dance music culture is always a plus.
Join our team as a Brand Coordinator and contribute to the growth and success of our Insomniac brands. We offer a collaborative and supportive work environment, opportunities for professional development, and the chance to make a significant impact on our brand's presence in the market. Join us full time in our Calabasas, CA office!
• Articulate brand strategy decisions through the internal ticket writing process to submit for execution by graphic design and video teams
• Create compelling and engaging content briefs that align with our brand's voice and resonate with our target audience
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure brand consistency across all marketing channels.
• Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously at a large scale, ensuring on-time delivery, and quality
• Maintain and continuously develop a deep understanding of industry trends, emerging technologies, and audience preferences to adapt strategies accordingly
• Act as a critical thinker, anticipating challenges and proposing effective solutions to ensure the brand's success
• Proven experience and/or course study in marketing, branding, and creative writing
• Has experience in content creation and ideation on various social media platforms
• Exceptional writing skills with the ability to craft compelling and engaging narrative based assets for content briefs
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within cross-functional teams
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, adapting quickly to changing priorities
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to travel to work events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Insomniac strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Insomniac recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
The expected compensation for this position in California is:
$20.80 USD - $26.00 Hourly
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
$20.80 - 26.00 per hour