LiveNationLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/24/2023 6:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Backstage Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Backstage Coordinator postings
Part Time Job
Title: Coordinator – Backstage Experience/ Part-Time
Our backstage teams have a leading role in the service experience the artists and touring personnel have at our venues. The extent to which we recognize our crew members for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for our Artists and touring personnel, but for each other.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
Live Nation is seeking a Backstage Experience Coordinator for the Belasco. The position will directly report to the venue General Manger. The Backstage Experience Coordinator (BEC) will be responsible for administering various Live Nation and venue designed programs to support local production & touring personnel. The Backstage Experience Coordinator will maintain back of house expectations & backstage division-wide goals. The Backstage Experience Manager will make sure that our Artist Commitment is met or exceeded. This role will act as a hospitality focused position ensuring a phenomenal experience for touring personnel backstage. This is a seasonal, hourly position. Scheduled hours will vary depending on business needs and may be scheduled up to 40 hours per week or more during peak season.
• In partnership with the venue General Manager, this position the Backstage Experience Coordinator is responsible for administering various Live Nation and venue designed programs to support local production & touring personnel.
• The Backstage Experience Coordinator will maintain back of house hospitality expectations & backstage division-wide goals.
• Plan and coordinate processes and activities associated with backstage expectations & specific touring personnel hospitality.
• The Backstage Experience Coordinator will meet & greet the tours upon arrival to the venue and be available to assign dressing rooms. The Backstage Experience Manager is the point of contact for all hospitality needs.
• Where possible- wash, dry and fold all tour laundry as well as hand and bath towels. The Backstage Experience Coordinator will check dressing rooms periodically through the day to tidy up and collect any towels to be washed.
• Partner with local backstage catering to ensure the Artists rider requirements are met and the where possible that the a culinary experience that exceeds the artist's and touring personnel's expectations.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating the bands about our efforts.
• Will be the backstage brand ambassador and the face of the service culture program.
• Create memorable experiences for tours, including celebrating birthdays and special occasions with artist's and touring personnel.
• Maintain historical data on Tours & details regarding Artist choices/favorites.
• Responsible for completing the Post Event Service Recap and analyze other venue service reports to create action plans for service improvements in partnership with the Artist Services team & Venue GM.
• Lead the backstage survey completion for the venue.
• Research best practices and collaborate with the Artist Services team & Venue GM
• Work with Production Managers & Catering Teams to help facilitate advances.
• Pre and post -show walk through with checklist to make ready all backstage Artist & Touring crew areas and notate any damage to be repairs.
• Last looks in all dressing rooms, restrooms & showers before room sanitization.
• Oversee all dressing room and bus stock, including after-show meal coordination.
• On site, Post-show review with checklist of all Artist & Tour areas, re-set dressing rooms, notate any damage to be repaired.
• In coordination with the General and Production Managers, co-manage any applicable backstage program budget and process vendor invoices.
• Will act as the lead in maintaining metrics and sharing information with the Artist Services Team, Maintaintracking historic data on Tours & details regarding Artist choices/favorites and manage the backstage tour personnel survey and competition rate for your venue..
• Partner with the venue's Production Manager, Artist Services team and LN Tour rep to create memorable, hospitality-minded moments at every show, including but not limited to birthdays and special celebrations.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Must be able to maintain composure around high profile artists/guests and work in an often hectic and loud environment.
• Must have strong organizational, Time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Proficient computer skills required including the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Possess a positive outlook, strong communication skills and the ability to engage others.
• Must possess strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated experience finding creative solutions.
• 1 years' plus of backstage/production/hospitality experience.
• 2-3 years' plus of work experience in a comparable role.
• 1-2 years' plus of leadership experience.
• Has a natural interest in helping others and a heart for service.
• Position requires constant physical activity such as walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying equipment.
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs. using proper lifting techniques.
• Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Communications, Marketing, Business, Human Resources, or something comparable preferred.
• Public speaking or meeting facilitation skills is a plus.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histor