Artist Partnerships Manager
LiveNationBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/2/2023 3:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Artist Partnerships Manager jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Artist Partnerships Manager postings
Full Time Job
WHO ARE YOU?
A n innovative, creative and strategic thinker who is passionate about live music and helping market artists. You're a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, forward-thinking and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy problem solving and working cross-functionally with multiple departments. You're also a little curious and like to find ways that we can be better.
While there is always a focus on marketing tours, this role largely focuses on how we can market our artists. Through owned assets and external partnerships, this role will help develop and manage new programs as opportunities for artists / tours to be a part of.
You are an innovative, creative and strategic thinker who is passionate about live music and helping market artists. You're a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, forward-thinking and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy problem solving and working cross-functionally with multiple departments. You're also a little curious and like to find ways that we can be better.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Think outside the box on new and innovative ways that Live Nation can support our touring artists year-round
• Leverage industry expertise & contacts, along with deep knowledge of digital trends/tools, to identify opportunities for artists to increase exposure & connect with fans.
• Analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify new partnership opportunities.
• Manage the roll out and day-to-day implementation of new and existing programs
• Build relationships with external partners (social, streaming, media, brands, agencies, labels, etc.)
• Coordinate with internal teams to ensure partnership and product success (Tour Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, PR, Partnerships & Promotions)
• Work cross-functionally with Media & Sponsorship division to find new opportunities with existing partners
• Identify , approach, and negotiate marketing partnerships that support artists of all genres and sizes while progressing Live Nation initiatives
• Monitor the performance of marketing campaigns and partnerships, analyzing key metrics to optimize future initiatives.
• Prepare regular reports and presentations on the status and results of marketing partnership campaigns.
• Support the other Marketing Lead's projects and goals as needed
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3-5 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on music or entertainment partnerships. Bonus points for record label, DSP, social platform experience where you have worked with artists and understand their perspective
• Knowledge and understanding of the music industry and current trends
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to professionally present marketing concepts and strategies to stakeholders
• Works well in a team environment
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite skills and is confident in building presentations
• Proficiency in digital marketing, social media, and touring
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to make informed decisions.
• Passionate about music and live experiences
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion.? You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.? We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife.? As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with.? It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.??
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process.? Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualif