Artist Marketing Manager
LiveNationLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/9/2023 6:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Artist Marketing Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Artist Marketing Manager postings
Full Time Job
Title: Artist Marketing Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Full-Time, On-Site)
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking an Artist Marketing Manager. This role's focus is in creating creative and expansive artist marketing campaigns as well as managing artist projects, coordinating the marketing efforts internally as well as with artists and management. You will report to the VP of Creative and work with both the marketing and creative teams to bring marketing initiatives to life.
• Serve as primary point of contact with artists and management regarding marketing activities
• Create and implement various creative marketing campaigns for artists including but not limited to:
• Album rollouts
• Video shoots
• Digital activations
• Partner activations
• Lead efforts to align artist on-line presence and marketing with overall project goals
• Closely coordinate activities of all internal departments and external personnel to ensure project success
• Maintain promo itineraries and disseminate to all internal departments
• Work with our internal Digital, TV+Film, Brand Partnerships, and Philanthropy teams cross functionally to support artists projects
• Create and maintain project reports for all artists
• Answer, transfer, and screen incoming requests in a pleasant, efficient manner
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 4-6 years required in the entertainment industry with prior marketing/product management experience
• Must have knowledge of creating marketing plans from scratch and the ability to maintain timelines and deadlines
• The ability and skill-set to communicate directly with artists and artist management
• High level of interpersonal people skills
• Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
• Outstanding ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high level results
• Spanish Speaking skills or bilingual proficiency recommended
• Some travel required (<20%)
• Availability to work on weekends and holidays, as required
COVID-19 vaccination series and booster shot are a mandatory requirement for this position.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
The expected compensation for this position in California is:
$68,000.00 USD - $85,000.00 USD
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.