LiveNationBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/20/2023 4:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Looking for an Administrative Executive Assistant for CEO and President of an artist management division - someone with solid experience in the area who excels at multi tasking and attention to detail, while remaining discreet at all times. Must be able to anticipate needs of executives, and be an excellent communicator via email, phone, and in person.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO
• Manage multiple calendars, including the coordination and/or setting up and execution of executive / client meetings, both via conference call and in person, which requires interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants as well as high level personnel and clients themselves
• Arrange travel, including transportation, hotel, reservations, meetings and any special needs in the US / international and compile schedules/travel itineraries as needed
• Handle incoming calls and provide information to callers through basic knowledge of the company and respective departments
• Confirm and be familiar with all daily scheduling and travel details
• Act as a liaison between executive and various business guests, clients, etc.; coordinate in-office accommodation for guests
• Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner
• Prepare accurate, high-quality presentation materials as needed
• Assist with department and company event planning and facilitation
• Office coordination and support of overall team
• Assist with special projects, errands, research and compile information as needed
• High proficiency in Outlook preferred
• 2+ years of administrative experience preferred
• Tech savvy. Must have strong typing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
• Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills and phone/email manner
• Ability to demonstrate discretion in handling confidential data and dealing with high-level executives
• Experience with coordinating cost-effective travel and meeting arrangement
• Superior organizational and project management skills with attention to detail
• Ability to independently carry-out multiple tasks from start-to-finish with the aptitude to anticipate and prioritize what needs to be done
• Great attitude, and calm and collective in a fast-paced environment; helpful, friendly and diplomatic
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
• Ability to prioritize needs on the go and exhibits a strong sense of follow through
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
The expected compensation for this position in California is:
$64,480.00 USD - $80,000.00 USD
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.