Social Media Manager
Live Nation EntertainmentBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Manager jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Social Media Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Manager? The Social Media Manager is responsible for building out the social components of an artist's overall marketing plan - including but not limited to: social media management, promotions, fan acquisition and engagement, content strategy, content creation, analytics and reporting. This position reports to the head of Digital. The digital team is relied upon to be industry-leading innovators in the digital space, anticipating social media and digital marketing trends and technological advancements.
• Support Head of Digital in execution of digital marketing campaigns for a roster of management clients with a focus on social media, fan acquisition, and content creation.
• Maintain artist websites and social networks with updates, posts news, tour dates, content, etc.
• Create content calendars and schedule and oversee posting across artist socials
• Share up to date best practices and sharing the results of their content, posts, and campaigns on social media platforms.
• Contribute to the design and creation of digital assets, including photo and video content.
• Heavy research of artist communities and social media analysis
• Quantify success and efficiency of digital promotions, paid media campaigns, eCommerce efforts, social engagement and partnerships
• Update and deliver weekly social media analytics reports to department head
• Develop original content strategy, and create or source the content as needed
• Stay well versed in the latest updates to social media platforms, and identify trends and platforms in digital marketing and social media
• Track specific milestones, including email, social, plays and views, number of fans acquired, hashtags and ROI against project goals.
• Identify viral, digital word-of-mouth marketing opportunities with the goal of driving traffic, fan acquisition, and creating brand awareness for clients
• Must have at least 4 years' experience in social media and/or digital marketing
• Strong analytical background
• Excellent communication oral and written skills
• Prefer proficiency with content creation tools i.e. Photoshop, Final Cut Pro or other video and photo editing platforms.
• Must be proficient with Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote and be comfortable with collaboration and asset management tools like Google Drive, Dropbox, Basecamp and the like.
• Candidate must be motivated, creative, innovative, organized, detail oriented and accustomed to working under tight deadlines.
• Education Required/Preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred.