Live Nation EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Senior Accountant is to oversee management of financial statements including monthly close, prepare forecast and budget data across multiple locations, analyze & prepare key financial schedules/deliverables and assist in other special reporting projects as needed.
• Responsible for preparation and oversight of financial statements, including maintaining balance sheets (account reconciliations and bank reconciliations) as well as preparing and analyzing the P&L.
• Assist in preparation of all key forecast and budget schedules across an array of companies and locations; analyze forecast/budget data and assist in preparation of required forecast/budget schedules.
• Month end close and SOX reporting
• Prepare and record various journal entries including cash activity, accruals, reserves and other month end activity
• Assist with month end close including posting standard close entries, reconciliations of accounts and system sub-modules to the General Ledger, and research
• Complete various Balance Sheet schedules to be used by management in monthly and quarterly financial statement reviews
• Fixed cost review and management, including recording of appropriate accruals
• Make sure that all receivables, receipts, and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely; participate in and monitor collection of receivables
• Assist in compilation of data used in preparation of all applicable sales and use tax returns
• Assist with special projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or MBA preferred
• 5-7 years comparable work experience
• 3+ years' experience in financial statement preparation / general ledger accounting experience
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
• Oracle experience preferred but not required
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online