Live Nation EntertainmentBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking Executive Assistant to provide administrative and personal support to our high functioning executive. This role will assist in scheduling, data entry, research and more in a very fast-paced environment. Positive attitude, high attention to detail and multitasking is necessary.
- Anticipate executive needs and make sure all work materials are available for a successful work day (ex. agendas for meetings/calls approved and printed ahead of time, lunch ordered, etc.)
- Maintain multiple calendars and compile schedules/travel itineraries as needed
- Arrange travel (commercial and charter), including transportation, hotel and any special needs in the US / international
- Complete monthly expense reports
- Create purchases orders, process invoices and track/create basic financial reports for projects
- Confirm and be familiar with all daily scheduling and travel details
- Send out daily and weekly reminders as needed
- Review and file invoices, update spreadsheets, and handle payment tracking
- Act as a liaison between executives and various business guests, managers, etc.
- Assist with special projects, research and compile information as needed
- Answer phone calls in a prompt and friendly fashion
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 5+ years of experience providing C Level executive-level support
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to prioritize needs on the go and poses a strong sense of follow through
- Must have strong typing skills and command of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Familiarity with productivity and project management tools
- Excellent attention to detail and very strong organizational skills
- Relevant experience interfacing with talent at an agency, in casting or management
- Strong interpersonal skills while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
- Must have valid driver license and passport for global travel
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online