Little Farm EditorialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Little Farm is a Los Angeles based award-winning boutique editorial company that focuses on commercials, features, short films, music videos, and emerging media content. We work with a wide range of directors, agencies, and top-tier brands, continually delivering powerful, emotional, and visually inventive results. We are looking for an energetic and motivated Assistant Editor to join our team.
There's a great opportunity for growth within the company, and we offer fantastic benefits that include medical, dental, and vision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the editors on diverse projects
- Work with producers on managing schedules and expectations
- Breakdown dailies (ingest footage), sync audio, prep projects for color, mix and conform
- Supervise color and mix sessions
- Commercial post production experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere is a must; Avid knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite is a plus (Photoshop, etc.)
- Basic skills of Adobe After Effects
- Must be MAC proficient
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Good communication skills and work well in a team atmosphere
- Positive attitude and trustworthiness
- Efficient problem-solving skills under tight deadlines
- Must have reliable transportation
- Creativity and organization
- Must be based in Los Angeles
Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM, nights and weekends may be required.
Start date immediate.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online