YouTube Channel Manager - Soccer
Little Dot StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Little Dot Studios is a digital content studio and broadcaster, specializing in distribution and monetization of video content across YouTube and all social platforms, as well as production of original and brand-funded video content. We manage YouTube channels and social video for over 150 global TV brands, from Gordon Ramsay to Warner Bros. We also produce original and branded video content, and have launched several award-winning branded campaigns. We have offices in London and Los Angeles.
We are recruiting for a Channel Manager to join the team to work on managing a broad range of YouTube channels and social video platforms on behalf of our clients and across a range of verticals. Soccer will be a focus, but not the only genre of channels to be overseen. Duties will cover account and client management, general video production needs, and all the day-to-day operations of the channels/platforms and working with editors and designers to help create video content. We are looking for a Channel Manager who is enthusiastic and passionate about creating content and getting it seen, and who can become a key member of the Little Dot Studios team. All applicants should be able to show demonstrable interest in online video and social media, and experience in building and maintaining client relationships.
• Helping to devise and implement best strategy for content creation, optimization and distribution to social video platforms (YouTube, Facebook, etc)
• Overseeing channel growth and implementation of audience development best-practice, including understanding client aims and how they are best met
• Managing client approvals and upload/publishing of all video content
• Attending regular meetings with clients to assess progress and new opportunities
• Producing decks and strategy documents and communicating them with confidence
• Overseeing one or more video editor, tasked with editing and optimizing video content for social video platforms
• Examining analytics regularly, spotting insights, and modifying content and strategy accordingly
• Ensuring impeccable use of spelling and grammar across all channels at all times
• Occasional video editing and graphic design
• A clear passion for online media, soccer, and understanding of best-practice for video on YouTube and social media
• Demonstrable experience of client management, content planning and progress reporting
• Knowledge and understanding of audience development and online SEO
• Interest in and understanding of video production and edit schedules
• Professionalism when dealing directly with clients
• Team player with a hard-working flexible attitude and interest in working in a dynamic start-up environment
• Impeccable spelling and grammar
• Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud edit suite
• Proficiency in Spanish writing and speaking (bonus)
• Some knowledge of the YouTube content management system and other video platforms (bonus)
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Little Dot Studios is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and does not unlawfully discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, pregnancy, age over 40, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, registered domestic partner status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation. Please inform LDS if you need assistance to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. LDS will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
PLEASE NOTE, due to the nature of the role there will be a requirement for regular weekend / evening work for the successful applicant, with time in lieu granted during the week.
Please send a PDF CV and PDF cover letter with your name and YOUTUBE CHANNEL MANAGER, SOCCER in the subject line. Deadline: AUGUST 23 Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online