Spring Intern - Entertainment PR
Lisa Long Adler CommunicationsNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Lisa Long Adler Communications (LLAC) is a New York City-based PR/Marketing/Communications/Production company specializing in comprehensive communication campaigns for clients in the entertainment and hospitality industries. We are looking for an eager and hardworking individual to join us for a spring internship. We are looking for current college students to begin in January. Days of the week are flexible but the minimum would be 2 days a week from 11am-6pm.
As a small business in a fast paced environment, we are looking for an individual who posses the following qualities:
- Strong communication skills
- Computer savvy
- Proficient in: Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Drop Box, Muck Rack, Google Drive
- In-tune with the latest social media practices and strong social networking skills
- Ability to multi-task between multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment but also independently
Daily Duties are not limited to, but include:
- Online research
- Writing for social media
- Writing for pitches, press releases, media alerts
- Prepare meeting agendas and client reports
- Press clippings containing client write-ups
- Research media coverage and industry trends
Unpaid but we offer class credit with the proper paperwork from your university.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online