LightboxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Lightbox, a leading Non-scripted Production Company (Tell Me Who I Am, LA 92, Whitney, Diagnosis) headquartered in LA and London, is seeking an Executive Assistant to one of the Co-founders.
The ideal candidate is a person with superb organizational skills, an eye for detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, has an understanding of the industry, and desire to work in Unscripted television and film.
It is important for this person to be able to anticipate the needs of the executives, confidently multi-task, and prioritize under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Driven self-starters will thrive in this role. This person should feel comfortable interacting with various executives and high-level personnel and should feel confident acting as a liaison between executives. This position will interact with executives across different time zones within the company, so being a team player is crucial.
Looking for someone to grow with the company. Previous assistants have moved up in development and production at Lightbox.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide daily executive and administrative support to the Co-founder, and act as office manager/receptionist for the LA branch
• Support the VP of Development with scheduling, and support the development and production teams as needed
• Roll calls and manage incoming calls
• Coordinate domestic and foreign travel arrangements for executives as necessary
• Handle executive needs as they arise
• Bachelors degree required
• One year of work experience at an agency, studio, production company or network
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Macintosh Operating systems
• Strategic thinker and able to juggle multiple tasks at once. Solid problem-solving skills, with ability to think on your feet
• Aptitude for managing heavy phone and email correspondence
• Ability to work across multiple time zones
• Must be a self-starter
• IT knowledge of MACs and social media is a plus
• Interest in development is a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online