Light IronHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/4/2021 3:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Vault Assistant jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Vault Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Vault Assistant handles physical assets and customer service as part of Light Iron's front desk team. The Vault Assistant tracks all incoming and outgoing physical assets, notifies producers and clients of asset movement, professionally handles customer needs, assists with billing, assists in data transfers from multiple sources as needed, and proactively solves problems.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail, troubleshooting abilities, technical aptitude, and people skills. A successful candidate must be able to handle tasks concurrently and quickly switch priorities as needed. This is an entry level post production position with opportunities for growth.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of file-based post production workflow and associated hardware
- An interest in post production
- Understanding of data transfer hardware (hard drives, data cables, LTOs, HDCAMs, etc.)
- Experience with file sharing software (Media Shuttle, Aspera, PIX, Frame IO, Dropbox, etc.)
- Experience with productivity and project management software (Google Apps, Slack, Trello, Farmer's Wife, etc.)
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Comfortable working alone for extended periods
- Comfortable interacting with high profile clients
- Comfortable working in a macOS environment
- Handling physical assets (hard drives, flash drives, LTOs, HDCAMs)
- Logging physical assets (recording drive, client, and location information)
- Organizing the Vault (printing asset labels, moving assets, ensuring information is up to date)
- Reception (answering phones, greeting clients, answering client questions as needed)
- Billing data IO transfers and shipping charges
- Data IO as needed (sending, receiving, and moving data)
- Other duties as assigned
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular attendance is required, employees are expected to begin work at the start of their scheduled shift and to complete their assigned work shift according to the responsibilities of their position.
This position works evening hours, frequently works alone, and will occasionally require long hours and weekend work.
Some out-of-state/country and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
It is the policy of Panavision to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable State and Federal law.