Sr. Dailies Producer
Light IronHollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Sr. Dailies Producer jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Sr. Dailies Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Dailies Producer? The Senior Dailies Producer serves as the main contact for clients for all ongoing as well as upcoming dailies projects in the Light Iron LA office as well as designated remote locations. This role provides critical project support and ensures all information is properly disseminated to the dailies team. The Senior Dailies Producer will professionally interact with clients and operators to ensure realistic expectations and satisfaction. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with excellent people skills and strong attention to detail. The successful candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently, and be flexible to quickly switch priorities as needed. The Senior Dailies Producer is seen as a subject matter expert and is able to exercise leadership and act as a mentor and source of support for other members of the dailies production team.
- Create storage documentation and workflow diagrams during the bidding process and maintain updates/modifications to documents as needed.
- Assist Light Iron Sales and Panavision Marketing in creating bids.
- Coordinate and deliver excellently executed client demos.
- Run client dailies color and theater sessions.
- Take over as lead contact from LI Sales/PV Marketing once job has been awarded.
- Interact regularly with Clients, Filmmakers, Studios and decision makers.
- Serve as a liaison for Support Technicians to members of production and maintain timely communication channels during the course of production.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with the Archive Department on upcoming transcoding and LTO verification work.
- Organize and actively participate in conference calls and pre-production workflow meetings.
- Exercise leadership, mentorship and provide guidance to other members of the team.
- Represent dailies production team at departmental or other internal meetings.
- Minimum of 5 years producing dailies for feature films and scripted episodic content.
- Adept at exercising diplomacy with clients and coworkers at all times.
- Experience with digital cinema cameras (e.g., DXL, ARRI, RED, Panasonic) and their related workflows.
- Experience with transcoding software.
- Experience with edit platforms (e.g., Avid Media Composer, Apple Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere).
- Strong knowledge of both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- General computer networking experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to effectively work with others.
- Demonstrated project management and time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Willingness to travel.
- Knowledge of production set etiquette.
- Ability to work flexible shifts (OT, extended hours, and weekend work will be required on occasion).
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This position works standard business hours, but may require long hours and some weekend work.
Some out-of-state/country and overnight travel may be expected.