Light IronNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Production Coordinator, Tier 2
The fundamental role of our Production Coordinator Tier 2 is to execute tasks dictated by the Producers to help complete each
project during the day. The Production Coordinator Tier 2 will be working directly with clients and handed daily duties to follow
through to completion. The Production Coordinator Tier 2 will collaborate with the Technical Operations staff to make sure
deadlines are met and communicate effectively with the Producers.
• Coordinate, conform, data I/O, color correction, and final deliverables for multiple projects
•Work with the Production team to take over projects, manage sessions and oversee the product entering and leaving the
facility during the evening
• Monitor, track, prepare billing, troubleshoot and communicate progress including details to Producers and Tier 1 Evening
• Introduction and interact with client producers, directors, cinematographers, editors, and other contacts as a representative
of the LI Team
• Basic understanding of broadcast and production practices, techniques, and terminology such as ProRes/DNX codecs, tape
formats, conform/ color systems
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and team-based environment
• Attention to detail, ability to learn basics of technical finish tools and strong communication skills
• Self-motivated, ambitious, ability to multi-task
• 1 year experience of finishing in a post production environment
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with
hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular attendance is required, employees are expected to begin work at the start of their scheduled shift and to
complete their assigned work shift according to the responsibilities of their position.
This position has normal business hours and can run into the evening hours. This role may require long hours and some
Some out-of-state/country and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
It is the policy of Panavision to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under
applicable State and Federal law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online