Light IronNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Online Editor jobs in New York-NY
Search all Online Editor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Online Editor? Job Scope:
The role of our Finishing Online Editor will be to work with our Clients, Producers, Colorists, and Engineers to support a custom workflow tailored to meet the needs of the project specifications. The qualified applicant will be ambitious, self-motivated and able to work on a variety of projects and platforms to complete each project
• Conform episodic, theatrical and short form projects from a variety of sources
• Review and ensure that all elements meet technical specifications
• Work unsupervised and supervised with Clients, Studio Personnel and Filmmakers
• Create opticals and 2D VFX as required
• Work closely with in house producers and colorists to meet deadlines and complete work orders accurately. Manage time and escalate issues outside of conform scope
• Communicate effectively on progress and completion of each project
• Operate different tools to complete each conform task
• A complete understanding of file based work flows, color space, and codecs
• Avid, Final Cut, Premiere, Flame, Blackmagic Resolve, and After Effects, Baselight is a ++
• At least 2 years experience in a professional post production finish environment
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This position works during the evening hours and may include overnight hours, the role may require long hours and some weekend work.
It is the policy of Panavision to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable State and Federal law.
Please submit in PDF form, no drop offs or phone calls please.