Evening Production Coordinator
Light IronNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The fundamental role of our Evening Production Coordinator is to execute tasks dictated by the Production team to help complete each project. The Production Coordinator will be handed daily duties to follow through into the evening and complete each night. The Production Coordinator will collaborate with the Producers and Technical Operations staff to make sure deadlines are met and communicate effectively with the DI Producers. The Production Coordinator will also be the main evening contact and face of the facility for our client requests and screenings.
• Coordinate, conform, data I/O, color correction, and final deliverables for multiple finish, dailies and offline projects
• Work with the Production team to take over projects, manage sessions and oversee the product entering and leaving the facility during the evening
• Monitor, track, troubleshoot and communicate project progress including details to the Production and Management teams. Compose and distribute a daily detailed report
• Introduction and interact with client producers, directors, cinematographers, editors, and other contacts as a representative of the LI Production Team
• Basic understanding of post production finishing practices, and techniques
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and team-based environment
• Attention to detail, ability to learn basics of managing each evenings requests to completion and strong communication skills
• Self-motivated, ambitious, ability to multi-task
• 1 year experience of entry level production environment
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This position begins in the afternoon working into the evening to late night, but may require long hours and some weekend work.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
It is the policy of Panavision to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable State and Federal law.
Please submit in PDF form, no drop offs or phone calls please.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online