Local Sales Manager
Liberman BroadcastingDallas, TX
Full Time Job
Local Radio Sales Manager
We are Dallas's KZZA 106.7fm (La Ranchera), KBOC 98.3 fm (Luna), KNOR 93.7 fm (La Raza), based in Dallas, Texas, the #4 Hispanic demographic market
The Local Sales Manager (LSM) will be responsible for managing and leading the Radio Sales team in growing our business and creating memorable experiences for our clients. The LSM will also be responsible for sourcing, hiring and developing a strong sales team, as well as coaching, mentoring, and managing the performance of the sales team.
• Source, hire, train, develop and manage performance of Account Executives and support staff.
• Maintain oversight of all business metrics and sales targets, including accountability for inventory management and pricing.
• Lead the team on prospecting, developing and maintaining new and existing accounts often by engaging in meetings on-site at a customer's place of business.
• Stay current on competition and market changes and make strategic recommendations regarding opportunities.
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of station's products and services
• Train sales team on effective sales and marketing strategies that maximize sales opportunities.
• Coach and mentor sales executives on developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients by identifying clients' advertising needs and developing customized solutions.
• Create reports to track pending deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact, prospect lists and other reports instrumental to the management of the business.
• Work with internal departments to manage account stewardship through process.
• Leadership skills demonstrated by coaching, developing and mentoring sales team.
• Excellent relationship builder; enjoys being in front of clients.
• Goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges team to exceed targets.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 5 years experience in radio sales; 1-2 years experience in sales management.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Strong marketing, presentation and closing skills.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX.
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and insurance.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online