VP National Sales
Liberman Broadcasting LLCMiami, FL
Full Time Job
WGEN Estrella 8 Miami- VP National Sales Miami
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
The VP National sales for WGEN contributes to the company's success by maximizing revenue potential for National Direct Clients and Agencies. The VP National sales will be instrumental in coaching account executives on maintaining, developing and growing existing and new client accounts, while optimizing quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate must promote the station's products and services to achieve segment growth. The candidate MUST be a team player with the ability to multi-task various projects at the same time.
In addition the VP National sales will work closely with the General Manager and the WGEN local sales team to provide insights, introductions, and assistance in closing key local accounts and managing specific agency assignments within the DMA to contribute to overall station revenue growth at the national and local level. The VP National sales will actively contribute to sales efforts on local accounts, assisting and enabling local account executives and station management while carrying a comprehensive list of major agencies in the DMA to ensure that WGEN is top of mind with both national and local clients and agencies.
• Develop, maintain, manage and grow the established client base. Generate new national business and establish client partnerships.
• Monitor market changes and communicate this information to the National Sales Team.
• Develop a thorough knowledge of station's product and services.
• Qualify and secure new national business opportunities and strengthen existing national accounts.
• Develop and implement effective national market sales and marketing strategies that maximize sales opportunities.
• Build and maintain effective relationship to maximize national opportunities.
• Deliver effective presentations including proposals to customer and business reviews to management.
• Identify, respond and solve business issues for clients and provide win-win solution partnership that add value.
• Close sales and effectively communicate the value of the station's solutions and how they will meet the customers' needs and business objectives.
• Maintain account files, report documentation and proposals.
• Create promotional opportunities to enhance client partnership.
• Work closely with local sales team to identify and target key accounts for local efforts.
• Leverage existing relationships, to provide introductions and access to key local accounts under the supervision of General Manager.
• Manage key agencies with national accounts located in the Miami DMA to grow revenue for WGEN.
• College Graduate
• Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous television and radio sales experience preferred.
• Self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Positive attitude, promotes a synergistic cooperative and productive enviroment and be a promoter of LBI/Estrella TV assets.
• Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• Proficient with Donovan Data Systems Software to create proposals for clients/agencies.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
• Valid driver's license and vehicle with appropriate insurance.
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL..
• May require extensive travel.
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and insurance.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online