Liberman Broadcasting LLCIrving, TX
Full Time Job
Multi-Media Journalist will work on various Entertainment or News programs, or other projects as assigned. Primary responsibility is to assist in the production activities involved in producing TV programming and deliver error-free content in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
• Be able to edit video and sound.
• Type, edit, copy and distribute scripts
• Type and distribute schedules or call sheets.
• Help set up the production office with the necessary supplies.
• Assist in all areas of production, including writing, editing, filming, and reporting.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Strong administrative and organizational skills.
• Must be able to perform successfully in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multitask under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Working knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• Spanish (Verbal & Written) Fluency preferred.
• Prior experience in a production environment preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and be able to physically handle an array of responsibilities.
• Must possess a valid TX driver's license and have a good driving record.
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work overtime on short notice.
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, which owns TV and radio stations operating in top Hispanic markets throughout the country; parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the U.S. We are currently looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online