Liberman Broadcasting LLCIrving, TX
Full Time Job
LBI Media, Inc.
We are LBI Media, Inc. (''LBI'') the largest privately-owned Spanish broadcasting company with TV stations and radio stations operating in Arizona, California, Texas and Utah. We are looking for a bilingual (English/Spanish) well-rounded, top performer who can be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment.
Summary of essential job functions:
• Create visual concepts to meet show's content and image requirements, while fitting within our company's image.
• For each project, generate several creative ideas to present to the producers for critique.
• Creation of online banners, including typography, visual concept, logo and icon design.
• Design material for various formats such as print, web and TV broadcasting.
• Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects in Mac or PC-based systems.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
• 3D Modeling & Animation Background.
• Broadcast design experience.
• Degree in Graphic Design required.
• Training in motion graphics.
Ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
• Ability to learn quickly and follow instruction.
• Understand and can incorporate branding into all aspects of animation & design.
• Experience in logo development.
• Possesses talent in designing large format print work, such as: Billboards, Car Wraps, Posters, etc.
• Can work independently and make quick artistic decisions whenever necessary.
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX
• Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends on short notice.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Must possess valid TX Driver's license and a good driving record.
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online