TV Production Manager
Liberman Broadcasting INC.Houston, TX
Full Time Job
TV Production Manager
We are Houston's KZJL- TV, Channel 61, KQQK 107.9 fm (El Norte), KEYH 850 am/ 107.7 fm (La Ranchera), KTJM 98.5 fm (La Raza), KJOJ 103.3 fm ( La Raza), the #4 Hispanic market, searching for skilled video Production Manager to supervise our TV Production department.
• Coordinate studio and location shoots, including lighting, audio and video recording, and post-production within set budget.
• Set up and break down of sets.
• Communicate effectively with Sales Department, Traffic Department, Denver Production Department, Houston Production Department and all other department that help deliver production projects for our clients and EstrellaTV.
• Attend Station sponsored events.
• Ensure all legal clearances are obtained
• Train, schedule and supervise the work of production team.
• Strong HD video camera skills and basic lighting knowledge.
• Hands on experience with editing software (AVID)
• Hands on experience with After Effects, Apple Motion, Photoshop.
• Punctual and attentive to details.
• Ability to meet deadlines, show initiative and work with minimal guidance.
• Ability to maintain discretion and manage confidential information.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with fluency in both Spanish and English.
• Excellent customer service/ client experience.
• Bachelors' degree in TV Production preferred, or relevant work experience.
• Must be willing to work in Houston, TX.
• Must be willing to travel as needed, sometimes on short notice.
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and insurance.
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English (speak, read & write)
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
• Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and last minute scheduling in a 24/7 production work environment.
• Must be available to work (whenever necessary for show production) early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends and natural disaster emergencies.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online