Radio Traffic Assistant
Liberman Broadcasting INC.Dallas, TX
Full Time Job
Radio Traffic Assistant
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Primary Job Description
The successful candidates duties will include, but not limited to, entering all network schedules for radio stations, completing all network affidavits, verifying commercial logs on a daily basis and assist continuity with entering commercial copy. Contribute to the maintenance of a positive, team-oriented atmosphere. Ensure that problems or abnormal trends that could jeopardize quality disrupt work flow, or impact cost and schedule objectives are reported immediately for corrective action. Ensure quality standards are met and comply with company client specifications.
The position requires Marketron experience, strict attention to details and accuracy, and the ability to meet and work in deadline. They must be self-motivated, creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
• Radio Traffic systems, experience with Marketron and OSI a plus
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic; can work independently.
• Strong, dependable and responsible with a professional demeanor and who is detail-oriented and well-organized.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook and other standard office programs); and the ability to multi-task. Excellent organizational are essential.
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online