Liberman Broadcasting INC.Burbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator? Estrella TV Production Coordinator
The successful candidate will be a creative, detail-oriented and self- directed Production Coordinator who will assist a TV Show Producer in the compilation of a TV program from conception to completion. Duties may include writing, editing, and organizing scripts.
• Assist Producer in production and editorial content of a designated TV Show.
• Assist in writing, editing, and organizing scripts. Assist in bringing together and possibly hiring the key staff and talent which will become creative team involved in the project.
• Work closely with all department heads (lighting, art, writers, camera, audio, hair, make-up, wardrobe, and accounting departments) to ensure show requirements are being met and delivered on time and on budget.
• Provide day-to-day supervision to and assign work schedules for camera crew, production assistants and runners.
• Assist in editorial content process, including editing, audio, and may pitch story ideas.
• May be asked to assist in maintaining content for the show's webpage.
• Have broad experience in the production process with solid writing and editing skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot production problems that may arise.
• Strong organizational and planning skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal communications skills, particularly with Talent, Guests and Contestants.
• Ability to motivate and supervise people.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Fully bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Exceptional writer and storyteller.
• TV Production, Communications or Journalism degree preferred.
• 2 years' prior work experience in Spanish language TV or digital productions.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA.
• Must be willing to work long hours, holidays, overnight and weekends on short notice.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Must possess valid CA DMV license and a good driving record.
• Must be 18 years or older.
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.