Liberman Broadcasting INC.Houston, TX
Full Time Job
Houston Sales Account Executive
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
We are Houston's KZJL- TV, Channel 61, KQQK 107.9 fm (El Norte), KEYH 850 am/ 107.7 fm (La Ranchera), KTJM 98.5 fm (La Raza), KJOJ 103.3 fm ( La Raza) the #4 Hispanic market, searching for sales professionals to develop and sell our local TV and radio advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients.
• Prospect, develop and maintain new and existing accounts to sell TV and radio air time.
• Develop sales and promotions plans, literature and adverting proposals for clients.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients by identifying clients' advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
• Provides information to sales management to ensure generation of tracking reports regarding pending deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact and prospect lists.
• Works with internal departments to manage account stewardship through process.
• Attend Sales meetings, training sessions and client remote meetings.
• Relationship builder with an engaging and energetic personality and desire to contribute to the team and win.
• Goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges self to exceed targets.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in sales, preferably in media sales.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Strong marketing, presentation and closing skills.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be willing to work in Houston, TX.
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and insurance.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online