Social Media Content Manager
Lexi MarsRemote, US
Part Time Job
Part Time Job
Please note that this position can be 100% remote
looking for a new addition to our team tasks related to social media strategy, content development and implementation. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is able to work independently and loves taking initiative and thinking creatively. He/she is looking for a new challenge, and is enthusiastic about all things social media and the development of brand identity and visibility.
The ideal candidate will:-
Have a minimum of 4 years experience with social media strategy development and implementation with proven success.
- excellent understanding of fashion aesthetics + trends
-Possess in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the social media industry and passion for the world of influencers and influencer marketing.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Have a proven track record of growing social media accounts across all platforms
- Be proactive - anticipate needs, create opportunities and follow through on projects
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be solution-oriented and resourceful, going above and beyond to get the job done
- Consistently show initiative. Bring ideas to the table, then execute against them
- Be positive, creative and intellectually curious.
- - Good working knowledge of Lightroom, Photoshop, Canva and/or similar software
- understanding of YouTube and TikTok video trends as well as trending words and hashtags
-Familiarity with Wordpress, wix, Poshmark, Liketoknowit + Amazon store front
-has fast response time to all texts (within 15 minutes)
-always on top of emerging social media trends
- - Familiarity with the travel industry is a plus
- What we offer:
- This is a part-time position, with opportunity for full-time work
- - Available to start immediately
- A job where your voice is heard and where good ideas are swiftly acted on
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working schedule
- we are looking for someone who is organized and can work autonomously, managing their own schedule around work commitments
What you will do:
- Content Management
- Update websites
- Manage social media profiles for special projects
- Oversee occasional creative projects such as gift guides, blog posts, listicles, online courses, etc.
- Edit photos and videos
- Create graphics for social media
- Affiliate management
- Keep track of existing affiliate networks requirements and earnings
- Create affiliate links for social media/website/newsletter
- Oversee newsletter strategy, writing and compile newsletters
- - Manage and grow email list -
Competitive pay + potential commission?
competitive salary with potential for comission
Instagram is @leximars
(Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, Pinterest, Poshmark, Liketoknow.it, etc.) Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online