Assistant to Talent Manager and Producer
Levity TalentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Levity Talent (the major management/producing arm of Levity Live) is seeking an organized, motivated, detail-oriented, and proactive assistant to support two busy talent managers. Industry experience (e.g., talent management, talent agency, casting, publicity) and references are required. The ideal candidate must work well under pressure and possess the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time. An interest in talent management and producing is essential. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): client interaction, heavy phone calls and emails, extensive scheduling, booking domestic and international travel, project management, and script coverage. Working well under pressure is a must. Significant growth opportunity for someone with the desire to become a talent manager and producer. Love for comedy a plus!
• Extensive calendar management.
• Project and event management when needed (taking the lead on client projects as they arise such as book launch events, showcases, etc.)
• Advancing client's tour dates with their assistants, road managers, and venue POC's.
• Maintain communication and reporting between the talent management department.
• Interaction with high profile clients via phone, email, and group text messages.
• Read, succinctly summarize, and provide high-level feedback on client's incoming TV/feature scripts (aka script coverage.)
• Perform clerical duties such as digital filing, typing, and copying documents.
• Proofread written documents, social media posts and public relations materials for accuracy, grammar, flow and spelling.
• Booking domestic and international travel, including logistics to and from destinations.
• Process all travel and departmental expenses.
• Minimum of 1-2 years in an administrative support role at a talent agency, management company or in casting/production.
• High attention to detail and ability to accomplish tasks and projects as assigned.
• Quick learner with strong organization skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to manage various writing projects.
• Be confident managing high-pressure situations with timelines and tact all while juggling competing priorities.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email and calendars.
This is an in person job at our offices in Culver City, with remote work from time to time.
Your privacy is very important to Levity Live. The California Consumer Privacy Act (''CCPA'') requires Levity Live to inform California residents, including job applicants, of the categories of personal information we collect and the purpose for which the personal information will be used. For the purposes of this notice, ''personal information'' refers to information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household. This job applicant notice provides the disclosures required by the CCPA and applies to applicants who are subject to the CCPA.
$20.00 - 22.00 per hour
We offer a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, and access to an employee assistance program.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online