Levity LiveLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Project Manager/Producer for High Profile Client
Major Management and Production company is seeking an organized, motivated, detail oriented, and proactive Project Manager/Producer for a high-profile client in the comedy space. Entertainment Industry experience and references are required. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; maintaining and supervising client schedules, ensuring target dates are met and landmarks are achieved, coordinating travel, updating status reports, and interacting comfortably with high-profile client using high levels of discretion/confidentiality. Background in comedy a huge plus.
• Liaise with talent, management, and production
• Maintain and supervise client's schedule and budget, ensuring target dates are met and landmarks are achieved
• Update status reports, sequence lists and track documents for each supported project
• Ability to comfortably interact with high-profile clients using a high level of discretion/confidentiality
• Participate in client calls, write detailed notes of feedback/direction and delegate that information in a clear and efficient manner
• Act as point of contact with management on production needs and deadlines
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally, including passport renewals and processing visas
• Coordinate and monitor itineraries with precision
• Thorough and detail-oriented approach to tasks and poblem-solving
• Minimum of 2-3 years in a support role at a talent agency, management company or in casting/production.
• High attention to detail and ability to accomplish tasks and projects as assigned.
• Quick learner with strong organization skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to manage various writing projects.
• Be confident managing high-pressure situations with timelines and tact all while juggling competing priorities.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Proficient knowledge in: google docs/sheet/calendar/DropBox.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, employee assistance program, and more.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online