Assistant to Talent Manager - Comedy
Levity LiveLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Assistant to Comedy Manager & Producer
Levity Talent (the major management/producing arm of Levity Live) is seeking an organized, motivated, detail-oriented, and proactive assistant, who will support two busy Talent Managers. Industry experience (e.g., talent management, talent agency, casting, publicity) is required. The ideal candidate must work well under pressure and possess the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time. An interest in talent management and producing is essential. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): client interaction, heavy phone calls and emails, extensive scheduling, booking domestic and international travel, project management, and script coverage. Working well under pressure is a must. This is NOT a first desk. Significant growth opportunity for someone with the desire to become a talent manager and producer.
• Extensive calendar management.
• Project and event management when needed (taking the lead on client projects as they arise such as book launch events, showcases, etc.)
• Advancing client's tour dates with their assistants, road managers, and venue POC's.
• Maintain communication and reporting between the talent management department.
• Interaction with high profile clients via phone, email, and group text messages.
• Read, succinctly summarize, and provide high-level feedback on client's incoming TV/feature scripts (aka script coverage.)
• Perform clerical duties such as digital filing, typing, and copying documents.
• Proofread written documents, social media posts and public relations materials for accuracy, grammar, flow and spelling.
• Booking domestic and international travel, including logistics to and from destinations.
• Process all travel and departmental expenses.
• Minimum of 2-3 years in an administrative support role at a talent agency, management company or in casting/production.
• High attention to detail and ability to accomplish tasks and projects as assigned.
• Quick learner with strong organization skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to manage various writing projects.
• Be confident managing high-pressure situations with timelines and tact all while juggling competing priorities.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email and calendars.
This role will be based out of our offices in Culver City, with the potential for remote work from time to time.
$24.00 per hour
Salary: Starting pay: $24.00 per hour. This role will require some overtime work. Levity Live offers a comprehensive benefits package, including: Medical Dental Vision 401K Paid Time Off Employee Assistance Program Pet Insurance Referral Bonus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online