Receptionist - Post Production House
Levels AudioHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Receptionist for Luxury Post Production House
Our company is seeking a full time receptionist to support our staff and clients at our Luxury Boutique Post Production House, in Hollywood.
The ideal candidate will be kind and extremely outgoing.
If you are not comfortable initiating conversation with clients, visitors and staff throughout each day, this will not be a good fit.
Must be a great communicator and a natural listener with a great work ethic.
Must provide excellent customer service in all situations.
Must be able to multi-task.
- Greet visitors warmly.
- Answer incoming calls and direct calls accordingly.
- Handle high volume of incoming calls.
- Answer inquiries about the company.
- Input acquired data into database.
- Collect and distribute parcels, interoffice, and other mail.
- Maintain and organize a clean & efficient kitchen & front desk, which includes but is not limited to stocking food & beverage supplies, and
- Perform basic clerical duties & other duties as assigned.
-Hours for position are 10am-7pm but must be able to stay late or come in early as required.
- Must be an upbeat, friendly, strong team player, punctual, dependable and have an excellent attendance record
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment, pay attention to detail
- Proficient data entry skills.
$15 per hour plus benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online