Leslie Lewis ConsultingWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a qualified and well-organized self-starter to provide administrative support at an entertainment and music consulting company.
- Maintain and coordinate daily schedule of President/Owner, including meetings and appointments, conference calls, executive travel, creating itineraries etc.
- Manage day-to-day administrative operations and supplies, as well as administer and maintain expense reports, invoices, spreadsheets and project timelines.
- Internet, trade journal and phone research.
- Assist with compiling, editing, and proofing label copy.
- Experience in music clearance and/or copyright is a definite plus.
- Assist in the admin and/or production of various albums including top-line releases (project based).
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Must be highly organized, able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure, as well as demonstrate exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have previous experience handling high-level entertainment executives.
- Ability to thrive in an at home office environment and be self-sufficient
- Must be highly-proficient on a MAC computer and in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and must be able to correspond professionally and effectively via email as well as via telephone.
- Knowledge of design programs a definite plus (i.e., Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat).
- Individual must be results-oriented with use of existing and new technologies, including a pleasant, professional phone manner.
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly motivated and demonstrate a true passion for success.
- Ability to be flexible and work overtime as needed.
Resume Submission Deadline: April 5, 2021
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online