Senior Production Designer/Finisher
Leroy & RoseSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description: The Senior Production Designer/Finisher has a minimum of 5-10 years experience in entertainment production design and facilitates client requests and serves as a liaison with the creative team and within the print production department for all production related requests.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Creating production mechanicals in InDesign for OOH, screeners, packaging, one-sheets, publication ads, presentations, brochures, style guides, etc.
• Creating bulletproof print ready PDFs for trade publications, newspapers and OOH
• Adapting/Finishing key art as needed for Digital and Print breakouts
• Preparing comp files for senior Finishers
• Prepping and delivering layered files to clients
• Uploading/Downloading from web portals and FTP
• Creating Billing Blocks
• Creating vector EPS files of Title Treatments and Production logos
• Advanced color correcting and masking photography in Photoshop
• Automating Photoshop actions
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop / Indesign / Illustrator / Acrobat,
• Proficient in KeyNote, Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize projects and manage multiple deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Must have a minimum of 5-10 years Entertainment Print Production Department experience.
• We offer a competitive salary • 11 company holidays • 3 weeks vacation - accrual basis - after completion of 90 days probationary period • 5 paid sick days - accrual basis - starting on day of hire • We contribute to your Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after completion of 90 days probationary period • Free parking • Work at the Santa Monica office/work from home schedule • Opportunities for advancement and skills training
Leroy and Rose is a 360 marketing agency specializing in entertainment advertising.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online