Leopard USALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/25/2023 7:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to the CCO and COO - based in Los Angeles
Job Summary: Our Development Team in Los Angeles is growing and needs a sharp, intuitive, detail oriented, energetic Executive Assistant to join the Team in Culver City-adjacent to provide day-to-day administrative and general support.
Must have a genuine interest in learning about all things development and production in the unscripted industry. This role is currently hybrid working remote/two days and in the office/three days per week (subject to change), 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (one hour lunch break). Salary ranges $1,100 - $1,200 per week.
• Manage the very active calendars of both the CCO and COO across different time zones and countries, including setting meetings, making reservations and arranging transportation, travel bookings and arrangements for conferences and industry events for Execs.
• Liaise with UK team to assist in coordinating senior management visits to the LA office, and provide support to all visitors from within the Argonon Group
• Face of the office: Warm, professional and welcoming - Reception, opening/closing the office, day-to-day management of the office (ordering supplies, handling mail, shipping/receiving packages, answering phones and intercom/door, greeting visitors and keeping communal areas tidy and organized), vendors (maintenance/repairs, water cooler, cleaning company, etc.), liaising with building management and the ability to coordinate basic jobs around the office such as assembling furniture and hanging artwork
• Manage both the Hot Desks and Office calendars (ex. Development, Conference Room, etc.)
• Maintain information about the local area for visitors and employees - restaurants, parking, emergency services, COVID testing centers, etc.
• COVID Coordinator - Manage and maintain company protocols including HealthboxHR app, contact tracing log and presentation of protocols to all new employees.
• Manage and collate incoming resumes and maintain up-to-date records, track interviews, send out NDA's, maintain interview log.
• Manage final contact sheets for all productions and industry wide contact information.
• Research general Development information as directed by both the CCO and VP, Director of Development
• Set up the conference room for meetings.
• Attend weekly Development Meetings when scheduling permits.
• Assist with production as and when needed.
• Arrange company parties and events in conjunction with CCO and COO
• Errands including purchase, collection and return of camera equipment, hard drives, office supplies, groceries, and furniture as necessary (mileage and parking reimbursed)
• Designated First Aider for the office.
• At least 1 solid year supporting executives, managing active calendars across multiple time zones, and booking travel.
• Demonstrable experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Teams and Outlook
• Accurate and precise attention to detail; Organizational skills
• Demonstrate clear communication skills, both oral and written
• Understanding of how to research and deliver the best price for office equipment and supplies.
• Working in the office as and when needed on a designated ''Remote'' day.
• Clean driving record, active license, and vehicle.
If interested in applying, send cover letter and resume