Senior Video Editor
Senior Video Editor (Freelance, Remote)
Lemonlight launched in 2014 with a mission to make marketing videos accessible to small/midsize businesses in a market that catered to large brands. Since then, we've become one the largest branded content providers in the world! We've worked with over 4,000 brands and are now serving a range of clientele from small businesses to the world's biggest brands like Amazon, AirBnB, KFC, and Uber.
As a freelance Senior Editor, you'll be given exceptional creative control over the execution and strategy of the editing process, with the understanding that we expect innovation, self-motivation, and ownership behind the videos you work on.
***TO BE CONSIDERED: You must have agency and/or brand experience.
• Use Adobe Premiere to craft engaging short form videos with tight turnaround times
• Create motion graphics (using After Effects) from templates and from scratch if needed - including lower thirds, moving text, complimentary graphics, etc.
• Finish projects with titles, color correction, and sound mixing
• Keep projects meticulously organized and labeled properly
• Revise the videos after receiving internal and client feedback
• Fluent in Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Ability to work creatively under quick turnaround times
• Ability to prioritize deadlines and work on multiple projects at once
• After Effects knowledge includes proficiency in keyframing, animating text, using expressions, working with track mattes and shapes, and using basic virtual camera controls
• Knowledge of green screen keying, roto and screen replacement workflow
• A strong, confident sense of the principles behind great graphic design
• Skilled in ideation and translating scripts into captivating visuals
• Must be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
• Passionate about storytelling and making things look beautiful and professional
• DaVinci knowledge a plus